Entreprise level python tcp server

Arulnambi Nandagoban a.nandagoban at traxens.com
Wed Jul 9 06:36:16 EDT 2014

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me the reliability level of python server in enterprise
application ? I already developed a tcp server in python as a prototype.

Our requirement for tcp server to handle more than 10000 connection
simultaneously . Since, I am the only python fanatic in my company, it is
difficult

to make them convince. If you could provide me with source for benchmark for
tcp server with different language, it will be great.

I like to convert the python script to windows application. For the moment,
I use Pyinstaller to do this task. Is there any other tool available to do
this task.

BR,

Arulnambi

R&D engineer