OOP with MyTime

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 11:35:07 EDT 2014

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 1:21 AM,  <kjakupak at gmail.com> wrote:
> I keep getting an invalid syntax on the t1 = (9, 59, 59) line, not sure why?
>
> t1 = (9, 59, 59)

Two points. Firstly, as I said before, posting the entire exception
helps us enormously. Secondly, with most computerized parsers, the
file is processed top-down, left-to-right, so it's possible for a
syntax error to be discovered a bit after where it actually happens -
but not before. So when you get parsing errors, check the immediately
preceding line; sometimes it's there. Since you haven't shown us that
line, we have no idea what's happening. Showing us the code below the
highlighted error line is of no value; showing us the code before that
line is helpful.

Also: Please don't use Google Groups, or if you must, please clean up
its messes.

ChrisA