OOP with MyTime

kjakupak at gmail.com kjakupak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 15:20:10 EDT 2014

I'm trying to write a boolean function that takes two Mytime objects, t1 and t2 as arguments, and returns True if the object falls inbetween the two times.

This is a question from the How to Think Like a Computer Scientist book, and I need help.

What I've gotten so far:

class MyTime:
    def __init__(self, hrs=0, mins=0, secs=0):
        self.hours = hrs
        self.minutes = mins
        self.seconds = secs
    def between(t1, t2):
        if float(t1 <= t3) and float(t3 < t2):
            return True
        else:
            return False

I just don't understand how to make a function that uses MyTime objects into the boolean function? Any help would be great.