webbrowser module bug?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 09:44:39 EST 2014

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 1:24 AM, Steven D'Aprano
> On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 06:07:39 -0500, Robert Watson wrote:
>
>> Sorry. Experiencing same problem in Python 2.6.4 on Ubuntu 10.04
>> (actually, Puppy Linux 5.2.8 which is based on Ubuntu Lucid)
>>
>> If anyone happens to see this and knows what was settled on as the best
>> workaround, please email me a link to it or something at
>> robertcwatson at yahoo.com.
>>
>> Robert "DocSalvage" Watson
>

> I'm reminded of the story of the guy who goes to the doctor. The doctor
> says, "Good morning, so what seems to be the problem?"
>
> The guy replies "You're the doctor, you tell me."

I think, in this case, he had previously been consulting with Dr Hu,
pediatrician, and now he just walked into a police box and didn't
realize he wasn't talking to the right person.

Either the post lacks content, or it ought to have been sent to a
completely different list, or both.

ChrisA