Pyro4 - reading files

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Wed Jan 29 12:41:04 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----
> Hello there.
>
> I am currently working on a project involving the use of Pyro4.
>
> I have a scenario.
>
> We have the pc named A, and a pc named B.
>
> On pc B lies a python script, that includes pyro, and a method for
> reading files.
>
> On pc A, we create an instance to the pyro object on pc B. And we
> call the method for reading files.
>
> I want to read a file that lies on pc B, from pc A using the method
> of the pyro object i just created.
>
> Is it possible?
>
> Thank you.

Hi,

Yes, read http://pythonhosted.org/Pyro4/tutorials.html

If you plan to transfer large files between PCS, make sure you read http://pythonhosted.org/Pyro4/tipstricks.html before, as other solutions may be better suited.

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.