buggy python interpretter or am I missing something here?

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 10:33:52 EST 2014

On Monday, January 27, 2014 3:32:43 AM UTC-6, me wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 20:01:33 +1100, Chris Angelico wrote:
>
> [snip chris reply]
>
> You feel better now that you too have vented?  I had a
> productive discussion with a couple of top level posters
> who helped me solve my problem and they receive
> appropriate kuddos.  Now it seems that some lonely
> individuals who maybe just want some attention are coming
> out of the woodwork.

You can kindly ignore Chris, he is just one of our well
known *resident* "lonely individuals", seeking attention yet
again! And his constant blabbing about and idol worship of REXX is
more annoying than all of xah lee post combined, however, i
do just enjoy watching him "casually" weaving in those
examples as though he does not have an agenda to push.

@Chris: Two can play at this game!