buggy python interpretter or am I missing something here?

Alister alister.ware at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 27 07:19:35 EST 2014

> My python stuff is all rapid application development for personal
> projects.  If I need to do anything serious I take the time to do it in
> C+
> +.

Many people "Prototype" in python & then re-factor into a compiled
language later if needed (often it turns out there is not really any
need :-) )

> It's the intendation specific requirements that throw me.  I haven't
> seen such a hork since RPG. ;^)

But i bet you almost certainly indent your C++ cod in a similar manor on
a voluntary basis, don't worry you will soon get used to it & quite
probably start to like it.

--
Hempstone's Question:
	If you have to travel on the Titanic, why not go first class?