Class and instance related questions.

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 16:18:08 EST 2014

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 8:03 AM, Asaf Las <roegltd at gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris, i like answers which open doors to my curiosity :-)
> yet i should spend my credits very carefully :-)

Trust me, there is no limit to what you can learn when you have that
kind of curiosity! Ask more questions and you'll get more details.
Around here, we have all sorts of experts (several core Python
developers hang out here, at least one of whom posts fairly
frequently), and a good number of us have a decade or two of
experience in programming, having used a large number of languages,
and we've all settled on Python as being in some way important to us.
It's always interesting to get a discussion going with people whose
non-Python expertise differs - a couple of us (self included) here are
very familiar with REXX, some know Ruby (self NOT included), or lisp,
or go, or anything else under the sun. And then there are those of us
who'll quote Alice in Wonderland, or the Thomas the Tank Engine books,
or abstract philosophy, or Gilbert and Sullivan, or Discworld (I think
I've seen that one quoted? I'm not personally familiar, so I can't say
for sure), or Firefly, or Real Genius, or ... or ...., you get the
idea :) So you get to learn about all sorts of other nerdy interests
for free!

ChrisA