Can post a code but afraid of plagiarism

indar kumar indarkumar59 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 02:14:13 EST 2014

On Saturday, January 18, 2014 3:21:42 PM UTC-7, indar kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I want to show a code for review but afraid of plagiarism issues. Kindly, suggest how can I post it for review here without masking it visible for public

Yes now I want to search for an ip that user has input but skipping the key which user has input. e.g. user entered PC1 and 192.168.0.1. Now I want to scan through config_database to see if this ip is already in it. But PC1 192.168.0.1 is added to config_database before searching so I want to skip PC1 key during searching so that I can see if this Ip is not already associated with any other host.