generate De Bruijn sequence memory and string vs lists

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Thu Jan 23 12:20:59 EST 2014

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 10:18 AM, Dave Angel <davea at davea.name> wrote:

> If memory size is your issue,  why not make the function a
>  generator,  by replacing the append with a yield?

​One more thought on the generator. I have an idea for how to use the
generator but I still need 1, chucks of size n de_brujin(k, n) and the
ordering the same ordering as found in ​de_brujin(k, n).
I am not really sure how to modify the algorithm to do that. Any ideas? I
won't have time to think hard about that until later.

Vincent Davis
720-301-3003