sqlite3 docbug (was problem with sqlite3)

lgabiot lgabiot at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 02:37:22 EST 2014

Thanks to all,

that was indeed the tuple issue!
the correct code is:
 >>>cursor = conn.execute("SELECT filename, filepath  FROM files WHERE
max_level<?", (threshold,))

as was pointed out by many.

Sorry for missing such a silly point (well, a comma in fact). I'll learn
to read more seriously the doc, but I was really confused (I spent more
than one hour trying so many combinations, reading the doc, books I
have, etc... before posting, and I was stuck)

but the basis for my blindness was more a lack of grasp of the
fundamentals: how to declare a one element tuple.
Because I tried to write (threshold) being convinced it was a tuple...

I need to remember at all times: https://wiki.python.org/moin/TupleSyntax

best regards.