sqlite3 docbug (was problem with sqlite3)

Asaf Las roegltd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 02:18:24 EST 2014

On Thursday, January 23, 2014 6:41:42 AM UTC+2, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 3:33 PM, Rustom Mody <r... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it's fairly clear from the example that it has to be either a
> tuple or a dict. Looks fine to me. But I'm sure that, if you come up
> with better wording, a tracker issue would get the attention it
> deserves.
> ChrisA

It looks like tuple, but i could be wrong:

from python-3.3.3.tar.bz2\Python-3.3.3\Modules\_sqlite\cursor.c

PyObject* _pysqlite_query_execute(pysqlite_Cursor* self, int multiple, PyObject* args)
{
    if (multiple) {
        /* executemany() */
        if (!PyArg_ParseTuple(args, "OO", &operation, &second_argument)) {
            goto error;
        }

/Asaf