Can post a code but afraid of plagiarism

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 11:48:12 EST 2014

On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:06:17 PM UTC+5:30, indar kumar wrote:
> So my question is if I am giving multiple inputs(a new device say
> for example) in a loop and creating a database(dictionary) for each
> new devices for example. I want subsequent devices to save their
> data(values only not keys) to the database of each of the already
> existing devices. How can I do that? Any hint?I have been stuck here
> for 3 days.

I suggest that for starters you forget about (real) DBMSes and just use
some lightweight data storage. Some examples of these:
1. json
2. yaml
3. pickle
4. ini file

[I like yaml best but it needs to be installed]

Second I suggest you forget about your assignment/problem, and just
practice getting python data structures -- mainly lists and dicts into
your chosen format.

Third forget about the above and just solve the problem with internal
python data structures.

Then come back here and ask!