Can post a code but afraid of plagiarism

indar kumar indarkumar59 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 11:46:13 EST 2014

On Saturday, January 18, 2014 3:21:42 PM UTC-7, indar kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I want to show a code for review but afraid of plagiarism issues. Kindly, suggest how can I post it for review here without masking it visible for public

This is a gratuitous arp request
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Gratuitous_ARP
sent by PC1 is informing other hosts of its MAC and IP addresses.

Any hosts already in existence have their caches updated as needed.

The first config call has no other hosts to update, so all it does is create a dictionary entry with its host id as the key. Its cache table is created as an empty dictionary.

Subsequent config call update all other hosts' cache tables.

Each host has its own ARP cache table.