Re: Running pywin32-218.win32-py2.7.exe (win32 package for Python) results in error “The file exists”

Ziv Tepman ztepman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 13:45:25 EST 2014

A small correction to my prior message:

I am trying to install the Python module "win32" but whenever I click on
the exe file (pywin32-218.win32-py2.7.exe) I get the message "The file
exists Could not create temporary file", and when I click OK, I get the
message, "*Setup program invalid or damaged*." I have chosen the
appropriate build. How might I fix this error?  Thanks!