A day of free Python & Django talks & tutorials, Cardiff (UK)

D.M. Procida real-not-anti-spam-address at apple-juice.co.uk
Tue Jan 21 13:44:04 EST 2014

Django Weekend Cardiff <https://djangoweekend.org/> is completely sold
out.

Our open day remains open however, and you're invited to attend the
numerous talks, tutorials and demonstrations in the programme. They'll
all be held at Cardiff University.

<https://djangoweekend.org/tutorials-demonstrations/>

There are fifteen different sessions in the open day programme, on all
kinds of subjects - from medicine to robotics - and at various levels of
technical complexity.

One of the key audiences for the open day is developers who want to
learn more about Python and Django  so if that's you, you're especially
welcome.

Another key audience is A-level science pupils and teachers, and we have
a number of talks that have been devised with them in mind - so if you
know any, please point them in our direction, as we'll be very pleased
to see them.

All the sessions are free, and refreshments will be provided.

Registration is required so we know how many people to expect, and
places in the tutorials will be limited.

The sooner you register the better it is for us, because we have to plan
catering, access and other practicalities - so please do it as soon as
you can!

Register: <https://djangoweekend-open-day.eventbrite.co.uk>

And finally, do pass on details of the open day to anyone else whom you
think might be interested.

Thanks,

Daniele
--
Django Weekend Cardiff, the first-ever Django conference in the UK
Three days of Django/Python talks, tutorials and code sprints

<https://djangoweekend.org/>