Imports in Python

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Jan 21 06:04:53 EST 2014

Johannes Schneider <johannes.schneider at galileo-press.de> writes:

> I remember some document explaining the python imports in detail
> somewhere, but I don't have any idea where it was. Even no idea if it
> was in the List or some blogbost.

What kind of detail do you want?

> Does anybody of you have some suggestions where I can find those
> informations besides the official documentation?

We'd need to know what information you want beyond what's in the
official documentation
<URL:file:///usr/share/doc/python-doc/html/reference/simple_stmts.html#import>.

--
 \           “I have one rule to live by: Don't make it worse.” —Hazel |
  `\                                                          Woodcock |