Early retirement project?

Devin Jeanpierre jeanpierreda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 03:30:52 EST 2014

Congrats on the early retirement! It takes guts to decide to do that. :)

Python can run on a mac 10.4. In the worst case you may have to
download xcode and build Python from source, if there are no powerpc
binaries available. That's pretty simple, though (./configure && make
&& make install).

-- Devin