Can post a code but afraid of plagiarism

indar kumar indarkumar59 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 02:55:59 EST 2014

Thanks all for help and positive comments. Actually, I tried to ask some questions but I was discouraged to do so saying that I was working on a project or some assignment. Truth be told I am stuck at one point and since I don't have experience with programming language, I have been working for it for two days but couldn't come up with some idea so posted some questions of the same format just to know whether there is particular method etc to do so. Hint would have been enough but I was strictly discouraged. You know the pain of working on assignment related to areas like socket programming and you even don't know how to use dictionaries and you are given only a week. Atleast I am trying to learn. The things that I am asking here are just basics on which my whole code would be building upon. But, as I said time is very less and have other courses also so wanted to know just the manipulation of dictionaries.

If you allow me I can post a small part of that assignment, it just requires the manipulation with dictionary which I am not getting. I am not asking to write a code for me. But a small hint would get me out of trouble.