[newbie] advice and comment wanted on first tkinter program

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 01:24:31 EST 2014

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 3:04 PM, Jean Dupont <jeandupont314 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I started a thread "[newbie] starting geany from within idle does not
> work" both here and in the raspberry pi forum. I just wondered why I never
> got an answer concerning that topic.

I saw that thread. It looked like a R-Pi problem, not a Python one, so
I didn't respond because I don't have an R-Pi. If you get no response
on the R-Pi forum, you might want to see if you can duplicate the
issue on a desktop computer - preferably on Win/Mac/Lin, as those are
the platforms most people use. That, with exact steps to repro (which
it looks like you gave for the R-Pi, though again I can't verify),
would get some interest.

ChrisA