Help with simple code that has database defined

Denis McMahon denismfmcmahon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 15:05:33 EST 2014

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 18:23:01 -0800, indar kumar wrote:

> I have to save students information in a database that is keeping
> continuously track of the information. Format is as follows:

You probably need to use one of the database modules.

> Note: if this name already exists there in database, just update the
> information of that(name) e.g course,grade and date. Otherwise, add it.

That sounds like an sql issue specific to your chosen database, not a
python issue.

> This is just part because this is what I know how to do, for rest have
> no idea

I suggest you get idea fast. Or ask your lecturers for advice. Or return
the advance you were paid on this coding job, because you don't seem to
have the skills to do it.

Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon at gmail.com