Can post a code but afraid of plagiarism

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Sun Jan 19 01:31:30 EST 2014

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 14:32:21 -0800, indar kumar wrote:

> @Roy Smith
>
> Can you help me privately because its an assignment and have to submit
> plagiarism free

Then don't plagiarise.

Plagiarism means YOU copy other people. You shouldn't get in trouble
because other people copy you.

Talk to your tutor or teacher and ask what the school's policy is about
asking for external help on projects. Some schools will allow it if you
explain what help you received. Some prohibit it all together.

In general, we will help with questions about Python syntax and
libraries, but we try not to write your code for you. If you make a good-
faith attempt to solve the problem, and then ask for help, we shall try
to assist. But as I said, you should find out what your school or
university's policy is.

--
Steven