python to enable javascript , tried selinium, ghost, pyQt4 already

Denis McMahon denismfmcmahon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 13:05:44 EST 2014

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 03:54:17 -0800, Jaiprakash Singh wrote:

> can you please suggest me some method for  study so that i can
> scrap a site having JavaScript behind it

Please expand upon the requirement, are you trying to:

a) replace server side javascript with server side python, or
b) replace client side javascript with server side python, or
c) replace client side javascript with client side python, or
d) something else?

(c) is not possible (you can't guarantee that all clients will have
python, or that there will be a mechanism for calling it from your
webpages), (b) doesn't make a lot of sense (you'll be trading cpu in the
client for cpu in the server + network bandwidth and latency).

Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon at gmail.com