Python 3.x adoption

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Jan 17 20:18:38 EST 2014

Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> writes:

> Since 3.0, we have added new syntax ('yield from', u'' for instance)
> but I do not believe we have deleted or changed any syntax (I might
> have forgotten something minor)

I'm aware of the removal of ‘`foo`’ (use ‘repr(foo)’ instead), and
removal of ‘except ExcClass, exc_instance’ (use ‘except ExcClass as
exc_instance’ instead).

--
 \      “For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier. I put |
  `\  them in the same room and let them fight it out.” —Steven Wright |