Process datafeed in one MySql table and output to another MySql table

Sam lightaiyee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 20:03:24 EST 2014

I have a datafeed which is constantly sent to a MySql table. The table grows constantly as the data feeds in. I would like to write a python script which process the data in this table and output the processed data to another table in another MySql database in real-time.

Which are the python libraries which are suitable for this purpose? Are there any useful sample code or project on the web that I can use as reference? Thank you.