data validation when creating an object

Rita rmorgan466 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 22:01:19 EST 2014

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the reference but I know I read it
somewhere. Even with a selective search I wasn't able to find it. I think I
read it in context of module/class test case writing.

I will keep your responses in mind therefore I will put logic in __init__
for data validation.

thanks again for the responses.