python adsl script

Adnan Sadzak sadzak at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 16:48:39 EST 2014

Hi,

You need to find out what communication type your router supports (most use
telnet, ssh, or http). It is easy to implement
solution using any of these protocols. If You have problems in
implementation, maybe we can help You, but will not write code for You.

For password..khm...as Denis says use google.
You can start with some questions to yourself and google:  What password?
Bios, boot loader, OS...?
No1 will do this for You and this is not list for that type of questions.

Cheers