python adsl script

Denis McMahon denismfmcmahon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 12:30:29 EST 2014

On Tue, 14 Jan 2014 09:27:07 -0800, ngangsia akumbo wrote:

> what about a python script that can retrieve my entire isp setting from
> my adsl router.

> Any ideas

This is probably possible using telnet, so it should be possible to do it
over a socket interface, yes.

> Also my grand mother forget her computer password, she can only login
> through the guest account. what about a script that can solve that
> problem.

We are not your familiy's tech support group. Nor will we write your code
from scratch for you.

I suggest you learn to google. There are plenty of tools out there that
can be used to reset passwords on various operating systems.

Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon at gmail.com