plotting slows down

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 08:36:34 EST 2014

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 12:15 AM, Rustom Mody <rustompmody at gmail.com> wrote:
> However it can also mean that gedit sets tabstops at 4 character intervals
> Which will mean you will see 4 characters (in gedit) and everyone else will see a
> tab. This is a recipe for trouble.

Not a recipe for trouble normally, it's just that some people's
clients can't see them. So keep using tabs if you want to, but be
prepared to search-and-replace them to spaces prior to posting code.
Though I think the fault is with the client(s) that can't see tabs,
and they're the ones that ought to be fixed.

ChrisA