plotting slows down

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Mon Jan 13 13:05:52 EST 2014

 Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 4:39 AM, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 6:26 AM, Dave Angel <davea at davea.name> wrote:
>>> Next, please repost any source code with indentation preserved.
>>>  Your message shows it all flushed to the left margin,  probably
>>>  due to posting in html mode. Use text mode here.
>>
>> That's odd, the message that I got includes proper indentation and is
>> plain text, not html.
>
> Also what I saw. Dave, do you get the newsgroup or the mailing list? I
> get the mailing list - it's possible the HTML version got stripped by
> Mailman.

I'm using gmane newsgroup, and recently switched to the Android
 Newsgroup Reader. Previously was using Groundhog, which seemed to
 eat the body of any message containing an html part. (Though
 strangely it showed the footer in the tutor newsgroup). This one
 was mentioned byAlan, and she far has seemed much
 better.

--
DaveA

----Android NewsGroup Reader----