python first project

ngangsia akumbo ngangsia at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 11:47:39 EST 2014

On Sunday, January 12, 2014 5:37:41 PM UTC+1, Emile van Sebille wrote:
> On 01/11/2014 09:14 PM, ngangsia akumbo wrote:

> For an example of a commercially available entry level alternative costs

 check out:

> That said, it wouldn't surprise me that the CEO hasn't already looked

 into alternatives and been put off by the costs involved.  (S)he is

 trying to cheap their way through things by deluding themselves into a

 its-not-that-big-a-problem way of thinking that I wouldn't involve

 myself in that train wreck.
 Call me a sceptic -- it's true.  :)

HAHAHAHAH, LOL THAT IS TRUE YOU SPOKE LIKE A MAGICIAN.

WHEN I START PUTTING THE CODE UP FOR STOCK/BOOKKEEPING
I WILL NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.

THANKS