Send array back in result from urllib2.urlopen(request, postData)

vanommen.robert at gmail.com vanommen.robert at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 04:31:44 EST 2014

I understand the problem now. the echo is a string, wich can contain text but no array.

I've changed the PHP script so I get only text separated with comma's and in python I separate the textfields and declare them in the array. With the split methode I saw in the answer of J. Gordon. Thank you for that.

@MRAB
When I encode the data in PHP and send it to Python, the results where the same.

Thanks everyone for the answers!

Greetings Robert.