Editor for Python

David Robinow drobinow at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 21:32:39 EST 2014

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 10:50 AM, Jean-Michel Pichavant
<jeanmichel at sequans.com> wrote:
> [...]
You didn't. I was just having fun.  However, I couldn't find anything
at that site which referred to email disclaimers.
It seems to me that this sort of thing has gone out of style. It was
more common ten years ago.  However, I won't waste any more time
arguing the point.