Constructive Criticism

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Jan 9 01:09:17 EST 2014

jeremiahvalerio123 at gmail.com writes:

> Hi, hows it going I've been self teaching myself python

Welcome to Python, and to this discussion forum!

> and i typed up this small script now i know its not the best the
> coding is not the best but i would like to know of ways to make a
> small script like this better so all constructive critisim is Welcome.

Some constructive criticism:

* Please make an effort to write readable English here. A run-on
  sentence like the above makes it seem as though you don't care enough
  for our help to make your message easily readable.

* Please paste the code in your actual message, rather than directing to
  an ephemeral website. This is so that the discussion will always have
  the code for context when later readers view it.

Once you re-post your program and describe its purpose, I'm sure there
will be some responses giving feedback.

--
 \         “My girlfriend has a queen sized bed; I have a court jester |
  `\   sized bed. It's red and green and has bells on it, and the ends |