Editor for Python

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 8 15:15:34 EST 2014

On 08/01/2014 19:50, David Robinow wrote:

>>> too late you have sent this to a public forum
>>
>> No pb with that, the python list is the intended recipient :)
>>
>> I tried to negotiate this with my IT guys, but it looks like it's now mandatory, something related to being in the USA stock market.
> Yeah, when in doubt blame the Americans.
>> I have no way to remove it, it's added by the email server. I apologise for the noise.
> Maybe you should try Google Groups.

Why not, it works fine provided people pay a little attention, and
follow the instructions that others have kindly placed on the Python
wiki to help resolve problems, repeated again for anyone who needs them
https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence