Dictionary

Bischoop martin at jakis.adres.em
Wed Jan 8 14:00:02 EST 2014

Walter Hurry wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Dec 2013 18:38:20 +0000, Bischoop wrote:
>
>> I have a txt file with some words, and need simply program that will
>> print me words containing provided letters.
>>
>> For example:
>> Type the letters:
>>  (I type: g,m,o)
>> open the dictionary.txt
>> check words containing:g,m,o in dictionary.txt
>> if there are words containing: ["g", "m", "o" ]
>> print words with g,m,o
>
> Well, what have you tried so far, and what result did you get?
>
> The incredibly helpful people here will provide advice, guidance and
> pointers, but it won't help you at all if they just do your homework for
> you.

Honestly Im newbie in Python, years ago (10 already) I wrote simply program
something like a TEST: Capitals of Countries. You could learn the capitals
of some countries, and then you could try to solve a test. I know it's seems
so simply for you guys but I was quite pride of myself :-)

Now because of free time I took my book which I used years ago about python
and try to learn it again, and as motivation I try to write the program I
described above just to give me a kick :-), however got no idea how to start
it, I meand there is so many moduls (import this, import that), I know how
to open, read file etc. Just stuck with that, got no clue what and how use
this that what I need to seek the words from the files if I need a words
with letters I want.