Editor for Python

Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick kwpolska at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 11:50:02 EST 2014

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Jean-Michel Pichavant
<jeanmichel at sequans.com> wrote:
> I tried to negotiate this with my IT guys, but it looks like it's now mandatory, something related to being in the USA stock market.
> I have no way to remove it, it's added by the email server. I apologise for the noise.

But you have a way to hide it for people whose clients do support
that.  Simply, instead of signing your letters with “JM” yourself and
having your employer add this spam, simply have your mail client add
the sequence below as your signature.  Some clients offer adding the
separator automatically and you only have to type JM in the signature
field.

The “magical” sequence is: -- \nJM

(that is 0x2D 2D 20 0A 4A 4D, with a trailing space)

> JM
>

> -- IMPORTANT NOTICE:
>
> The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.
>
> --

Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick <http://kwpolska.tk>
PGP: 5EAAEA16
stop html mail | always bottom-post | only UTF-8 makes sense