Editor for Python

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Wed Jan 8 07:23:56 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----
> On Friday, 23 November 2001 04:13:40 UTC+5:30, MANUEL FERNANDEZ PEREZ
>  wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I'm looking for an editor for Python.I' m interested it works on
> > Windows.Can
> > anybody help me?
> >
> > Thank you
> >
> > Manuel

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=python+editor+windows

Otherwise, must of the newcomers will be pleased with
http://notepad-plus-plus.org/

Ideally, try to use an editor that will allow you to edit any type of code, python or anything else.

JM

PS : you could also have searched this archive, this subject has been already discussed... a lot.

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.