"More About Unicode in Python 2 and 3"

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Jan 6 16:17:06 EST 2014

On Monday 06 January 2014 16:16:13 Terry Reedy did opine:

> On 1/6/2014 9:32 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > And from my lurking here, its quite plain to me that 3.x python has a
> > problem with everyday dealing with strings.
>
> Strings of what? And what specific 'everyday' problem are you referring
> to?

Strings start a new thread here at nominally weekly intervals.  Seems to me
that might be usable info.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Tip the world over on its side and everything loose will land in Los
Angeles.
		-- Frank Lloyd Wright
         law-abiding citizens.