[ANN] gg_scrapper -- scrapping of the Google Groups

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Sat Jan 4 17:57:40 EST 2014

Did you try to archive email list hosted on the Google Groups?
Were you endlessly frustrated by the black hole which is Google
Groups, conscpicious by its absence on the Data Liberation Front
website? Yes, I was too_

So, I have created a script webscrapping a google group and
created gg_scrapper_ . Thanks to `Sean Hogan`_ for the first
inspiration for the script. Any comments would be welcome via
email (I am sure you can find my addresses somewhere on the
Web).

Best,

Matěj

.. _too: