Strange behaviour with a for loop.

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 05:01:01 EST 2014

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 8:52 PM, Sean Murphy <mhysnm1964 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the tip on the function. I was not aware of that function, Grin. Creating the function as you mention makes a lot of sense.
>
> I am doing a lot of little bits and pieces focusing on things I need to eventually build a script that is going to compile data from a router and config it.
>
> I have hundreds of other questions, if I don't find answers on the net before hand.

Glad it helped!

You may find it helpful to get familiar with the Python interactive
interpreter; if you're on Windows, I strongly recommend IDLE, which
probably came with your Python install anyway. It's easy and fast to
just try something out and see what it does. Plus, it makes for a
really powerful pocket calculator :)

ChrisA