lookup xpath (other?) to value in html

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Wed Jan 1 00:47:26 EST 2014

> Which Chrome extension are you using to get that path?

Built in, right click on source > copy xpath​​

Ya that gets square footage and I like how you did it, are you interested
in doing that for all information on the page and also the historical pages
;-)
Since I have the data for some of the pages, I got this from the county on
a cd, I thought defining the xpath would be easier using bs4 or
http://lxml.de/

Vincent Davis
720-301-3003