extend methods of decimal module

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 12:48:42 EST 2014

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 4:07 AM, Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote:
> On 2/27/2014 7:07 AM, Mark H. Harris wrote:
>
>> Oh, and one more thing... whoever is doing the work on IDLE these
>> days, nice job!   It is stable, reliable, and just works/
>> appreciate it!
>

> As one of 'them', thank you for the feedback. There are still some bugs, but
> I hit them seldom enough that I am now looking at enhancement issues.

Aside from having to be careful not to paste in a non-BMP character (a
Tk limitation, I believe, and currently being tracked at issue 13153),
I'm pretty happy with IDLE too. It's my standard way to fiddle with
Python code. Easier to use than the inbuilt interactive mode, as Alt-P
will recall an entire block command, rather than one line at a time.

So, I echo that sentiment of thanks. :)

ChrisA