extend methods of decimal module

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 10:57:53 EST 2014

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 2:42 AM, Mark H. Harris <harrismh777 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 1) Why have you committed the code as a .tar.gz file?
>
>     um, to save space... well, I know its tiny, but its just a habit I have... 5kb instead of 25kb...

When you commit changes, though, it has to treat it as a completely
changed binary file - utterly opaque, and it destroys your space
savings too. Normal source code diffs are tiny, and they're readable.
Check out the history of this file; you can easily see every change
I've made:

https://github.com/Rosuav/ExceptExpr/commits/master/find_except_expr.py

Click on any commit to see what happened there. It's hard to do that
with .tar.gz blobs.

ChrisA