end quote help for a newbie

Peter Clark artomishka at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 27 05:30:41 EST 2014

On Thursday, 30 January 2014, 21:27, Peter Clark <artomishka at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Thank-you.  Please no-one reply to this post.  I just want to put on record my complete p-offed-ness, that having spent 10 days sorting out and hypertexting a library of documentation, I now have to start all over.

Please do not respond, I am sure it is all my fault.

Please do not respond - it will only prolong the agony.

Long live the Norwegian blue.

peter