Need help in writing some code so i can re-use it in every module or class

Unix SA d.joshi84 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 09:00:52 EST 2014

Hello Experts,

I have requirement, like i want to use below command in python script.

arguments>

now my requirement is i want to write some class so i can re-use "<command>
--username <username> --password <password>" part via importing as module
or class  .. and re-use that in other module or classes .. so i dont have
to write that in every module or classes ..

Now why i wan to do this is ... currently <command> we are using is going
to change in near future to <command1>, so i dont have go to every module
and change that command if i have written single module or class and re-use
it in other ?

Hope i am clear enough to describe my issue?

any suggestions ?

Regards,
DJ