Functions help

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Tue Feb 25 21:00:39 EST 2014

On 23Feb2014 18:55, Benjamin Kaplan <benjamin.kaplan at case.edu> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 5:39 PM, alex23 <wuwei23 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> the obvious indentation error above
> >
> > Stupid cut&paste :(
>
> Your message came through fine for me (viewing as mailing list in
> gmail). Mark's client must be dropping spaces.

My copy was fine too. I'm reading it via the python-list mailing
list, with mutt.
--
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>

Deep into the monitor peering, long I sat there wond'ring, fearing,
Doubting, while the disk kept churning, turning yet to churn some more.

"Save!" I said, "You cursed mother! Save my data from before!"
One thing did the phosphors answer, only this and nothing more,
Just, "Abort, Retry, Ignore?"