ProgrammingError: (1064, "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'S SIZE 11.5 NEW IN BOX', '$49.99')' at line 1")

nowebdevmyrrh at gmail.com nowebdevmyrrh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 12:37:07 EST 2014

HI, I'm also getting this kind of error.

This will show when I do the edit function
http://screencast.com/t/hGSbe1vt

and this when performing the delete
"Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1"

What confused me more is that my website works fine on my live server and will only throws error when running on my wampserver.