Problem with the console on the new python.org site

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Sun Feb 23 20:45:42 EST 2014

On Sun, 23 Feb 2014 10:20:15 -0800, Pierre Quentel wrote:

> The new home page of python.org is very nice, congratulations !

The best I can say about it is that I'm extremely underwhelmed by the
design, which is far more "busy" and colourful than the old design (this
is not a complement), and not happy that it doesn't work correctly
without Javascript.

> But there is a problem with the online console provided by
> PythonAnywhere : with my azerty keyboard, I can't enter characters such
> as ) or ] - very annoying !
>
> It this going to be fixed soon ?

Not unless somebody raises it as a bug, or uses the feedback form to
notify the web developers.

--
Steven