Mac vs. Linux for Python Development

Andriy Kornatskyy andriy.kornatskyy at live.com
Sun Feb 23 04:51:44 EST 2014

I used to do core python development using debian linux (gnome). All way long work just fine. However recently I have had a chance to try MacOS X 10.8 and later 10.9. I used macports.org to setup everything I found “missing”.

Vim works fine regardless the platform… quite happy.

Thanks.

Andriy Kornatskyy